FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
JUMP TO FAQs
Due to COVID closures and government restrictions, we have rescheduled the DC2020 event. We have moved the event to 2021 with the same headliner in the same venue. Please use the password in your invitation to view more details at DC2021.
We have also rescheduled and moved locations for the TX2021 event. This event is now VA2021 and our headliner, Old Dominion Band, will be performing in Virginia in the Spring of 2021. Please use the password in your invitation to view more details at VA2021.
We have many options for our patrons. If you have not been contacted directly, please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
YES! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
All DC2020 tickets will be transferred to the DC 2021 event and TX2021 tickets will be transferred to the VA2021 event, unless we are notified otherwise. Please refer to the email sent to all ticket holders for further information. If you did not receive the email, please contact email@example.com
We suggest that you call your tax advisor or accountant or go to www.irs.gov (Publication 526, Charitable Contributions).
Here is some general information that may help:
Receipts for donations made to The Spookstock Foundation are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Spookstock Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID 47-1018783.
- The Spookstock Foundation will provide a written receipt for all donations over $250, to include either:
- (1) a statement that no goods or services were provided by the organization in return for the contribution, if that was the case; or
- (2) a description and good faith estimate of the value of goods or services, if any, that The Spookstock Foundation provided in return for the contribution
Spookstock is committed to the health and safety of our patrons. All required precautions and regulations are being followed for the Music Events.
- Social Distancing: We are restricting total attendance to ensure we can maintain the necessary social distance during the events. We will stagger check-in times, if necessary, so as not to create an unsafe environment.
- Face Covering: We are closely monitoring the Phase requirements in each Music Event state and will notify our attendees beforehand if face coverings are required or recommended.
- All food and beverage implements are disposable. You may not have your existing cup or plate refilled.
- All public surfaces will be cleaned in accordance with Phase guidelines.
Please do not attend the event if you are exhibiting symptoms or have had recent exposure to someone infected by COVID-19. We will refund your ticket or allow a transfer to someone else.
Should the event need to be rescheduled or canceled due to government imposed restrictions, we will send all attendees a notice with options for their donation.
Spookstock is invitation only. If you’ve attended Spookstock, you understand the vibe! Attendance is limited to mission-centric leaders, from government, technology companies and industry. Spookstock is not a sales event. If you did not receive an invitation to attend, please do not register without Spookstock permission. We would be delighted to discuss with you. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Spookstock adheres to and enforces a strict policy of senior level executives only, by invitation only.
- In keeping with our peer-to-peer objective, every ticket purchased will be reviewed and assessed against Spookstock’s invitation list. We reserve the right to refund tickets not adhering to our policies.
Each ticket includes admittance for one to the Spookstock Music Event, all food and beverage, and an event t-shirt.
- Private Sector tickets are $1,000. Invited patrons may purchase these for themselves and their guests.
- Government tickets are $150. These tickets are available only to Active Duty Military and Blue Badged Government Personnel.
- Government attendees may purchase one additional ticket at the government rate for a guest.
You will get a virtual ticket – tickets are distributed via email. All attendees must be preregistered, which is done in the same system you buy your tickets. You do not need to bring your printed ticket, but it will make check-in faster if you do. You can also save your ticket to Apple Wallet and show that at check-in.
Due to security policies, at check in there is a 100% ID Check. All guests much show a government issued ID, the name on the ID must match the registration list/ticket or there is no admittance.
Once checked in, guests will receive a badge which admits them to the venue.
Government issued IDs include drivers licenses, passports, military CAC, or any other ID issued by a US State or Federal government entity. Not only do we check IDs against the registration list, our venue requires ID at check-in to comply with alcohol serving regulations. Without an ID, you may not enter the venue.
DUDE!! It’s a rock concert…
Spookstock DC2020 has been rescheduled due to COVID.
Spookstock DC 2021
Please go to the DC2021 page and enter the password you were given to access this information.
Doors open at 6pm.
Enjoy great people, Mission BBQ and open bar until 7:30.
- The show starts at 7:30 – the open bar continues all night
- Battle of the Bands opens the music event, followed by our Graduates Celebration and the Auction.
- Billy Idol comes on at 9:00pm
Bands must be mostly comprised of amateur musicians. Bands signed by any record company (including independent record labels) are not eligible to compete.
Bands must submit a 6 minute YouTube video of the songs they plan to perform.
- YouTube submission deadline is usually 30 days prior to the event – DC2020 submission deadline is September 30th
- Six bands will be selected to compete.
- Members of the of the down-selected bands and 1 guest attend Spookstock for free.
- Both DC and TX winning bands receive a recording session at 4Rail Studios.
- The TX winning band will open for the Main Event Headliner.
For more information visit:
Or submit your band here:
DC BOB Submission
We will be closely monitoring the situation as we approach the event. Any information will be posted and available here.
Please go to the VA2021 page and enter the password you were given to access this information.
Doors open at 6pm.
Enjoy great people, amazing food and open bar until 7:30.
- The show starts at 7:30 – the open bar continues all night
- Old Dominion comes on at 9:00pm
For more information on becoming a mentor, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Mentorship.” We want to get to understand more about your background, so we can meaningfully connect you with one of the Mentees.
The time requirements are approximately 2-3 hours a month (virtually). We prefer Mentors to initiate meetings (once connected) so as to learn more about their Mentee’s career goals and help them advance towards those goals whether through direct internship/job opportunities, your connections, or through mentorship coaching.
All donations for the mentor program go directly to benefit our mentees. For more info about how to make a donation, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject header “Mentor Program Donation”.
Yes! In a post-COVID world, we are planning several in-person meetups around the U.S. We will publish this information on the website as planning resumes. Stay tuned!
Absolutely! Donations to the Grad program significantly support our ability to provide an incredible college-to-career experience for them and are always welcome. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Grad Program Donation.”
We are developing a job board through the Spookstock website to list job and internship opportunities made available to our Mentorship Program. Please send a note to email@example.com with the subject header “Job Opportunities,” and we will reach out to arrange a discussion.
Yes! The best way to accomplish this is to reach out to us and indicate your interest in sponsoring an event. There are sponsorship opportunities listed under the Events page listing (“Sponsor”), but for specific sponsorship for Grad events, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your interest.
In addition to one of the best graduation parties ever, the Grads receive private tours of various Agencies, VIP meet-and-greets, and a Senior Executive/Graduate boat tour of the Potomac during the Spookstock main event. Additionally, as they transition from college-to-career, we enable direct access to Senior Executives who have career opportunities in their desired professional interest areas!
We are thankful for all the support we’ve received by the different agencies, Pentagon, and partners. Many of our beneficiaries do not get the opportunity to visit such critical locations – places their parents have been and seen. We always welcome these opportunities. Please send a note to email@example.com and a representative will reach out to discuss!